Who We Are
What is God Inviting You into Today?
LTI will help you listen, equip you to discern, invite you to act, encourage you to pursue God’s unique will for you, your team, and your ministry. We are convinced that leaders need to pay attention to God’s call and unique thumbprint upon their individual lives. Then they can invite their ministry team to discern and fulfill God’s collective call to service.
Who We Are
Leadership Transformations, Inc. (LTI) was born out of passionate concern for the spiritual vitality of leaders and leadership teams in local church and parachurch ministry settings nationwide. Leadership Transformations, Inc. was officially launched on July 1, 2003, and is recognized by the IRS as a charitable organization (described in IRS code, section 501(c)(3) as a tax exempt organization). Steve Macchia, and a group of individuals who share a common passion for serving today’s Christian leaders, founded LTI as a unique leadership development ministry. Convinced of the need for spiritual leadership that works from a soul-based approach, they set out to pioneer a new work with this strategic focus.
Depth of Soul – Vitality in Service
It is out of the depth of one’s soul, in alignment with God’s call, that leaders and teams experience health and vitality in serving Christ and fulfilling his will. When leaders and teams are in concert with God’s divine plan for their individual lives and their shared ministries, there is increased joy and effectiveness. As Great Commandment leaders (loving God with heart, soul, mind and strength), they become zealously attuned to fulfilling the Great Commission (serving for the purpose of discipling all nations in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit).
For Christian congregations and organizations to be filled with leaders who place spiritual formation, discernment and renewal above all other leadership priorities.
To cultivate vibrant spirituality and attentive discernment among Christian leaders and teams.
- The Trinity — Believing and receiving the extravagant love of the Father, the gracious redemption of his Son, and the empowering presence of his Holy Spirit transforms us.
- The Word of God — Listening to and obeying God’s Word, the Bible, which is inspired, infallible, trustworthy and authoritative for our lives and shared ministry.
- Local Church — Participating in a local gathering of the Body of Christ is an expression of our love for God, for our sisters and brothers in the faith, and provides a way for us to share the love of Christ in faithfulness to the Great Commission.
- Incarnational Ministry — Being present with others, and being attentive to those we are with, summons us to remain faithful to the Holy Spirit in our midst.
- Authentic Community — Finding joy in being together as a team, sharing in a collaborative ministry as friends and colleagues, we cherish the presence and contribution of each person, offering both encouragement and exhortation to one another, as we seek to multiply spiritually healthy team ministry among those we serve.
- Vibrant Spirituality — Living with daily practices of reading God’s Word, listening prayer and reflection, we seek to nurture our souls with contemplative practices, prayerful discernment, and a Sabbath lifestyle.
- Attentive Discernment — Remaining in a listening, open-handed, and spiritually responsive posture we seek to discern God’s ongoing invitation, direction, and blessing.
Leadership Transformations, Inc. adheres to the NAE statement of faith as follows:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
What Others are Saying
This section includes additional information, including our newsletter and archives.
Pathways Weekly E-Newsletter. Subscribe to receive our free weekly spiritual formation resource, PATHWAYS, which includes training and relevant resources to deepen your life with God and give you confidence, clarity, and discernment to lead others into renewal. Each Thursday, incredible content will arrive in your inbox from Leadership Transformations. You may unsubscribe at any time:
- Archive (past issues of Pathways, annual reports, and ministry snapshots over the years)