Sabbatical Planning & Coaching
Your Sabbatical is a gift from God and an amazing opportunity; the gift of rest. Sabbatical coaching can help you make the best use of this wonderful gift.
The word Sabbatical comes from Sabbath – so your time should be restful above all else. It’s amazing how quickly we default to some other form of productivity even when we try to rest. We can help you craft an intentional process, customized to you, aimed at making the most of a truly life-giving, restful, and renewing experience.
Fill out the below form for a free introductory Sabbatical coaching session with me. In the introductory session, we will have the chance to get acquainted with one another and start exploring together what you’re looking for in your Sabbatical.
Free Introductory Session
Sabbatical Coaching Sessions
After your free introductory session, you may wish to schedule one or more coaching sessions ($50/session) with your coach to discuss any of the following subjects as you prepare for sabbatical, in the midst of your sabbatical, or upon re-entry as your sabbatical ends:
- Focus on issues related to “before going on a sabbatical”.
- Significant articles related to taking a Sabbatical designed for you and for your board/governing body.
- Look at the model of 5 essential aspects of taking a Sabbatical.
- Process the thoughts/feelings/issues that come to mind and heart while on your Sabbatical.
- Important issues related to post Sabbatical and how they impact your ongoing life.
DIY Retreat: Interested in getting away for a day on silent retreat during your Sabbatical but don’t know what to do or how to structure the time? Check out these downloadable retreat resources that will help you make the most of a half-day or full-day retreat on your own or with your team.
Questions?: Can we come alongside you as you consider planning your Sabbatical? It would be our privilege. Call us at (877) TEAM LTI or e-mail us to discover how LTI can help you discern God’s unique invitation for your time away.