Partner with Us
A Word About the LTI Financial Model
As donors to Leadership Transformations Inc., we believe it is important for you to know the following financial integrity priorities have both guided and sustained our ministry since our inception in 2003.
- Thanks to the incredible generosity of our donor partners, prayer, discernment and the conservative funding approach of our leadership team, each year we have not been burdened by “red ink.”
- Each year our goal is to have 50+% of our income generated from our programs and services, with the remainder provided by our donor partners.
- Donor gifts provide: scholarships for under-resourced program participants; curriculum and resource creation for program use; staff development and team retreats; younger leaders initiatives; multi-ethnic leader initiatives; and international service opportunities.
- Pricing our services in alignment with the ministry “market” is always in our hearts and minds so that those who need the resources of LTI have ready access to them for their personal, spiritual and professional growth. Each of our programs require some subsidy from our donor family, similar to other ministries like Christian schools, support service agencies, etc.
- Multiple income streams have allowed us to remain solvent in more challenging years — like a national recession — and allows for healthy seasonality of income into the ministry.
- We have chosen to remain agile in team development with both full and part-time professionals servicing various areas of organizational leadership.
- The Board of Directors and its Finance and Audit Committees, take their fiduciary responsibilities seriously and are accountable for LTI’s financial integrity.
- Our membership with Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability provides an annual review of our accountability standards for board oversight, internal financial integrity and donor development.
- We thank you for your prayerful and financial partnership in this unique ministry of spiritual formation-based leadership development for Christian leaders, congregations and organizations nationwide. Please let us know if you have any questions about the financial integrity priorities we uphold on a daily basis.
Sincerely in Christ,
Founder and President
Chairman of the Board